WE ARE DR.SMILEZ
Dr.Smilez Dental Center is the largest chain of Dental Clinics in Chennai & Pondicherry, designed for patients who seek specialized, affordable, quality dental treatment on par with International standards. Dr. Smilez Dental Center has a team of over 100 experienced dental surgeons – many award winning doctors, and specialists catering to a large segment of people requiring both basic and advanced dental care.
- Tooth Replacements
- Root Canal Treatments
- Preventive Care
- Dental Implants
- Gum Care
- Smile Correction
- Kids Dentistry
- Full Mouth Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Sedation Dentistry
- Diabetic Dental Care
- Emergency Dental Care
- Geriatric Dental Care
- Pregnancy Dental Care
- Post operative care manual
- Overseas Patients
Chief Smile Officer
Specialist Prosthodontist & Implantologist
Clinical Educator, International Lecturer who was one of the first to introduce Teeth in One hour concept, Zygomatic implants and Procera Technology in India.
Oral Care Specialist
Dr. Siva Prakash
General and Family Dentist
Master of all dental procedures with exceptional surgical skills.
Dr. Rajini S
General and Cosmetic Dentist
Specialist in smile designing and smile makeover. One of the first to get certified for providing Clear Aligners in India.
HR & Admin Manager
General Dentist with focus on creating best practices, training and recruitment.
Clinical & Operations Head
General Dentist and Implantologist
ISOI Certified Implant Specialist and Cosmetic Dentist with a passion to create Super Smiles!!
Award Winning Orthodontist with expertise in newer self- ligating systems and adult orthodontics.
Invisalign certified Orthodontist. Expert in pediatric & functional orthodontics.
Highly experienced in Rotary endodontics with focus on precision outcomes.
Gum specialist with expertise in Lasers.
From Our Blog
- Posted in: Blog 20 Nov, 2018Diabetes and Dental Health - Diabetes is a growing challenge in India with an estimated 8.7% diabetic population in the age group of 20 and 70 years. The rising prevalence is driven by a combination of factors like rapid urbanization, sedentary lifestyles, unhealthy diets, tobacco…
- Posted in: Blog 03 Nov, 2018Protect Your Sweet Tooth this Diwali!! - Gulab Jamun, Jalebis, Kheer, Laddu, Rasmalai, Barfi, Kesar peda, Kulfi….YUMM!!! Tooth friendly?? Not really!! It is that time of the year again, the festive season is upon us!! Indian festivals are popular not just for their fanfare celebration and the mythology behind…
- Posted in: Tongue Cleaning 03 May, 2017When do we need a Root Canal Treatment? - Most of us are stringent when it comes to Dental Care; we go for regular check-ups, brush our teeth regularly and are very careful of what we eat. Yet it is impossible to stay clear of dental issues and problems…
- Posted in: Tongue Cleaning 23 Apr, 2016The Importance of Tongue Cleaning - Tongue Cleaning and its Importance Most of us are stringent when it comes to Dental Care; we go for regular check-ups, brush our teeth regularly and are very careful of what we eat. Yet it is impossible to stay clear…
Go To Blog